Home Viewing Process
As your real estate agent, my job is to make the home shopping process as pleasant and rewarding for you as possible.
Here is how I will do that:
I make sure that you get regular updates of properties in your desired area and price range.
I regularly preview properties that I think will work for you and let you know my thoughts.
I schedule viewings that fit your schedule.
When a property is of interst to you, I do may best to get all the pertinent details for you.
I also get neighbourhood information for you so you get a an idea of what an area is like in terms of lifestyle, safety, schools, etc
What to Look for when Viewing a Property
Here are some questions and ideas to consider when viewing homes to help make the process easier and more productive:
- Does the home have your “must have” features ? (number of bedrooms, closet space, kitchen size, parking.)
- Does the home have any of your “would like” features? (For example, large backyard deck, spacious family room, etc.)
- What is the condition of the home?
- Are there any major repairs needed, remodeling or renovations? Are there any major expenses expectedin the near future? (wiring, roof, furnace?)
- What do you like most about the home?
- Is there anything about the home you don’t like? Can that be changed with a remodeling or renovation now or in the future?
- Do you like the Neighbourhood? Walk around at different times to get a sense of the neighbourhood.
- Are there parks, schools, shopping close by?
Ready to get started? Call, text or email and let me know more about the kind of home you’re looking for. Or, submit the form below and I’ll get back to you.